Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i was doing some donuts the other night showing some american muscle how its done when, afterwards i notice i HAVE NO F'ing POWER STEERING
...The belt didnt pop off, which mean the pump didnt sieze, i think its a colapsed line...Well, i f'ed something up in the power steering cause now when i rev the motor and crank the wheel one way or the other im getting the whinning noise.I was just wondering if any of the "road course" guys who put the power steering of the car to the test has had the same problem? Anyone? Comments? Suggestions?

Well, my nissan dealer "says"
they will warranty it but i dont think they exactly know how "modified" my car is, i guess ill have to wait and see!!

LaterZ,
Erich

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So has anyone had this problem, or know what could have possibly cuased it. This is miserable i hate not having P/S.....Anyone??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess thats what happens when you try to eat through a pair of tires doing continous donuts fro about 4 to 5 mins, O'well i guess nissan has some warranty work to do....

But just for further reference if it happens to your car GET IT FIXED, cuase it really sucks driving the Z with 9" fronts and 10" rear tires, but i am getting a great forearm work out!!!!

LaterZ,
Erich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts