Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in discussions with a custom interior company (superior to some of the leather companies curreny in the 350z spotlight.)

They can do leather seats no problem, but they want to know if we have other interior ideas.

I was thinking:

Leather Shift boots
Leather headliner (yes this would kick ass)
Leather door skins

any other ideas ? hopefully we get them as a sponsor soon..!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
OMG a thought, how bout custom leather pants for me w/ embroidered Z's in BY????? Grey pants w/ BY Z's would kick bootie! LOL Seriously tho, there are probably people out there that would be SERIOUSLY interested in the door skins, and the headliners....how bout leather trunk mats??? Cover the strut bar in the back w/ leather....lots of options....great idea Josh!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Oh man, I can just see the links to this thread on ZChickz appearing as I read this.

·
Registered
806 Posts
>>Leather Shift boots
>>Leather headliner (yes this would kick ass)
>>Leather door skins

Hmm, how about suede/alcantara headliner, which would also include the vanity mirrors (if it works with side airbags and the Base model has no mirrors). Also, how about leather with alcantara inserts seat covers and an alcantara/suede shift boot. These last two I would have to save up and buy, but the suede headliner I would buy in the near future given the right price.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Leather E-brake boots, I am working with redlinegoods.com to see if we can find a way to mount one and get the final dimensions, but so far, I have been very busy and it is a bitch to mount where the rubber surround normally is. I would also like to see a possible replacement leather for the steering wheel, with custom color stitching. Would I be going overboard if I wanted to have a leather covered ceiling to go along with the visors? ......

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
hmm i like the idea about a new leather cover for the steering wheel!! as far as the ceiling i dont think it would be overboard, that is if its a sublte color and nothing crazy looking

·
Registered
97 Posts
Door skins and strut bar cover would certainly get my money!

Mike

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
http://www.leatherseats.com/

They are willing to work with me developing products. They do want to create products that are easily installable by the customer. The door skin will be a challenge but i will let them know how many are interested in this.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks TK. Awesome site. Looks like they're growing.(adding new things soon). I hope you work something out. Looks like a company I would buy from. Dave

1 - 20 of 28 Posts