8,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
QUOTE (Nikolie @ Jun 15 2008, 11:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=536600
Sometimes I think I am the only person left that doesn't have facebook or Myspace!
But you need the myspace so you can show off all your drunk pictures so everyone can see them all over the place, like all the other girls that got myspace haha :rolf2: :rolf2:

I only have it since people in school kept showing me stuff and I couldn't see it. It took me like 3 years to get away from the white background, It will probably stay the same until the site goes down.

·
Registered
25 Posts
QUOTE ([Cerberus] @ Jun 15 2008, 01:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=536646
But you need the myspace so you can show off all your drunk pictures so everyone can see them all over the place, like all the other girls that got myspace haha :rolf2: :rolf2:
that's the last thing I need! haha

It would be kinda cool because I do get a lot of things people try to show me that I can't see but it hasn't been enough for me to succumb yet.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
QUOTE (NoZYet @ Jun 13 2008, 07:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=535886
No idea how to post Facebook links, but if you search for Patrick Cleary, I'm the one shooting pool. No myspace though.

~Pat
only one that even looks like anyone playing pool is a guy with like 4 or 5 girls sitting around him... ONE girl is holding a pool stick... at least I hope that's what it is...

21 - 40 of 63 Posts