Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 917 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was Dakings idea but I figured I would start it. Heres a pic of the very recent ex. Lets see everyone elses.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 350z@Apr 1 2004, 03:24 PM
dave good looking woman u have
. I am single now since I broke up with the EX of about 3 yrs!!

Thanks 350z. We broke up about a month and a half ago b/c she decided to cheat. We were together for almost 3 years too and now wants me back. Im not having it though. Im having fun right now and its gonna stay like that for the time being.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Apr 1 2004, 04:27 PM
Im having fun right now and its gonna stay like that for the time being.

thats my intentions as well, not to get back with her and just have fun!! Remeber once a cheat always a cheat in my book!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 350z+Apr 1 2004, 03:57 PM-->QUOTE (350z @ Apr 1 2004, 03:57 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Dave079
@Apr 1 2004, 04:27 PM
Im having fun right now and its gonna stay like that for the time being.

thats my intentions as well, not to get back with her and just have fun!! Remeber once a cheat always a cheat in my book!!

Your right there. I have no intentions on getting back with her now. Could never trust her again. Im actually having fun just being single for the time being and going out and getting some strange.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can so see someones balls getting chopped off for this thread.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@Apr 19 2004, 10:45 AM
hey g35 girlie, its better that u have hot pics of yourself rather than of the girlfriend 

hehe, thank you!
Those pics are from a photoshoot i had with a magazine that my cars are going to be in...that was after a long day in the sun, so I will try to get some better ones soon.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Awww..Dang...G35girlie I had this vision of you and another girl in a hot tub with a midget and a
......Nevermind...I'll behave...
Hey Raceway park this Wed if it dont rain!!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice pics G35 Girlie. Good to see some of the women on the board posting some of their pics.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Apr 19 2004, 01:53 PM
Awww..Dang...G35girlie I had this vision of you and another girl in a hot tub with a midget and a
......Nevermind...I'll behave...
Hey Raceway park this Wed if it dont rain!!!

I am up for it...Hit me up on the cell and I will meet you guys there...I will PM you my cell phone #.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Apr 19 2004, 03:03 PM
Very nice pics G35 Girlie. Good to see some of the women on the board posting some of their pics. 

Thank You! If I get any better ones I will update you guys.

1 - 20 of 917 Posts