Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by Conceyted@Oct 28 2004, 01:47 PM
98 eclipse gsx. i miss that car

Conceyted,
Noticed you are parked in front of a Maytag Customer Service Branch. Is that the New Orleans Branch? If so, I helped set that branch up. You work there?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Originally posted by gdojr+Oct 28 2004, 04:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Conceyted
@Oct 28 2004, 01:47 PM
98 eclipse gsx. i miss that car 

Conceyted,
Noticed you are parked in front of a Maytag Customer Service Branch. Is that the New Orleans Branch? If so, I helped set that branch up. You work there?

hehe good eye... actually i work at a resturaunt in front of that service center. but i park there all the time. the guys there are super nice always say hi when i get out of my car and always loving what i do to the cars :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Oct 28 2004, 07:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gdojr
@Oct 28 2004, 07:04 PM
small world....

Speaking of, been to Morristown lately?

I stop in Morristown every Saturday that Tennessee has a home game. Stop at the Hardee's, take a leak (it is about 3 beers to Morristown), some food, and on my way.

You know that area?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Haha, no. I guess we had a miscommunication a long time ago. There's a Morristown near me, and I thought you meant you had been there, not Morristown, TN

·
Registered
538 Posts
Oh yeah, I remember I was up in your area a few months back...
It turned out I was only a couple of miles away from you.

I was in Smooth's neck of the woods two weeks ago. I gotta start contacting people BEFORE I travel...

·
Registered
64 Posts
91 corrado G60..only pics i have r ones whn she was sittin in the back yard waiting to be sold :( and i dono how to post em

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
traded this for the Z, 2001 Spyder GT, VIS Shinestreet CF bodykit, Injen CAI and magnaflow exaust, eibach pro-kit and KYB AGX with 18" enkei DM-5 rims

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Steve, you sure know how to keep your cars nice! Sweet car!

41 - 60 of 230 Posts