Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's my 98 accord

and mods

* 18” Giovanna Racing Kuji Rims ( black )
* Falken FK-451 , 225 40 18
* Tokico Shocks
* Ground Control ( by Eibach ) adjustable coilovers
* Neuspeed Strut Bar
* K&N Sport Air Filter w/ pipe
* Vitek performance spark wires
* NGK double platinum spark plugs
* Predator hood w/ hood pins
* Black Widow style front bumper
* Black Widow side skirts
* Black Widow rear bumper
* Bomz dual mufflers
* Black projector headlights w/ blue angel eyes ( halo )
* ( shaved trunk )
* Z3 style metal fenders
*M3 style blue LED mirrors
*Tinted windows ( limo )

couldnt go for performance since it was an auto so I went for the looks... basically all the things were done by me and my buddies in my garage... including fitting and installing the body kit , major PITA and took us couple of months.. :goodtimes: really miss that car..

post a pic of your ex car..

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Here's mine - 2001 Jetta VR6- opted not to get the 1.8T. Upgraded the springs and wheels but nothing else.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Would you believe that all my pics were on a hard drive that crashed? I have actual photos that I would have to scan, but that would be impossible with my newly broken scanner. I have a framed pic of my previous ride, though. I guess I could always take a pic of my Dodge Grand Caravan...

So all I have is a link from TTnet: Z32

I also have a pic of it in Sport Z Magazine. It's been a long time since I've looked at that edition, so I'll have to find which one it is.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
1995 Ford Toreass... not worth pictures

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Sep 7 2004, 01:30 PM
LOL  I thought they more resembled those stickers you put in the bottom of your bathtub so you did't slip!  LOL

And you can't see the dozens of Dead stickers that were in the little side windows.....TONS of them!  Man I gotta find a more close up pic...

[cartman]Drugs are bad because if you do drugs you're a hippie and hippies suck.[/cartman]

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by LBSOHK@Sep 7 2004, 05:49 AM
I love those 300zx's , I plan to add Z32 to my garage soon..

I'll throw up a few pics of my old z32 tonight, just got a scanner.
I owned mine for 13 years and it never disappointed. The exterior styling was ahead of it's time and the interior of better quality than the newer version.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
'69 Camaro 350 hp 327, aluminum heads, super t-10 4spd, autometer tach, speedo, SW gauges, 3.73 ford 9" out back. CAr came to me in milk crates, painted & all but the shortblock assembled in my garage. I still own this car!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Zweeeet! I always thought it would be cool to own the sports or muscle car of the year one was born in. That Camaro would be my ride, yessiree!

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Nice rides lionkiller...I wish I still had the Z32 but I see it often as a fellow just a block away bought her...
pic the day she arrived, July 1991

Attachments

1 - 20 of 230 Posts