Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so I know some of you don't like my350z.com but there is a feeler GB over there on the short shifter and so far we have 9 interested. I don't want to leave my Z buddies out over here!!!

We are trying to get a price at $150 shipped or lower. Me and another person are trying to contact vendors to see who can give us the best price, and well, we know how these go; the more people the better the price!

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93897

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I'm definitely interested, but can't part with the cash at this moment :( Wish I could help out.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow, that IS a good deal. I like Avalon Racing, too. Hmm...I have read that this is a decent mod for the Z. Can't remember if it was Josh or Julian who did the write-up on this, but it gives us about 30% less movement when shifting.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Nov 22 2004, 12:25 PM
I'm definitely interested, but can't part with the cash at this moment :(  Wish I could help out.

+1

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I would get one if I didnt have one. I would highly recommend it if anyone is still in the process of thinking about it. Feel free to ask me questions about it.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Nov 22 2004, 01:32 PM
I would get one if I didnt have one. I would highly recommend it if anyone is still in the process of thinking about it. Feel free to ask me questions about it.

Can't remember if you did the install or not. If so, how long did it take you?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Redefined350z@Nov 22 2004, 01:02 PM
When would these be arriving Cat?

well I am not completely sure as it is Thanksgiving holiday, so I do know that Paul will be completing everything tomorrow... so.. if you want in you need to let me know ASAP so i can get you in... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.