Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which exhaust should I choose?

Anyone know the gains of the GReddy vs. the Injen??

Any feedback is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm going w/ GReddy - but only because I ordered it last week and it is arriving today! Both look to be quality exhausts but I based mine on preference and looks. Injen's tips are slightly angled to the outside, which I didn't particularly care for. GReddy's maintain the stock look a bit more.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I've personally heard & seen the Injen SES. It looks and sounds awesome. I think it has one of the best performance gains for Z exhaust.

I vote Injen.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I must say i like the evo i have used it on all my cars and never had a problem, plus it looks very sweet on the z it fits the car very well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by TrackZ03@Oct 14 2004, 08:01 AM
I'm going w/ GReddy - but only because I ordered it last week and it is arriving today! Both look to be quality exhausts but I based mine on preference and looks. Injen's tips are slightly angled to the outside, which I didn't particularly care for. GReddy's maintain the stock look a bit more.

I just installed my Injen exhaust. If you get the straight tips, they are...well, straight. Have heard that the GReddy exhaust is a little louder, but haven't heard one in person to compare. The Injen is a little louder than stock, but at idle, you can't hear the car running!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here's the thing. I prefer INJEN because I already have an INJEN CAI. The CAI with the INJEN exhaust creates an awesome combination of power and torque gains. As you see I may be a little biased.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I vote for the Greddy, and I have an Injen, Ive had some issues with my Injen-even though I love the sound and performance, I think the Greddy is higher quality, and sounds sick with test-pipes if you decide to do that down the road.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
There seems to be more people replying to the vote rather then voting. I pick Greddy and I voted too

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
You're right - It should be 6-3 GReddy right now. I think I may have hit the wrong button

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
on the motoring site, its 14-6 favoring injen, so overall i'm lookin at injen ahead 17-12, its getting almost too close to call if i take replys into consideration too

·
Registered
7 Posts
!!!_Injen_!!! I have the mods below...at idle its bassy. I can hear it from inside my house. At woot, its pretty loud and could wake some neighboors up pretty easiley. and my friend has a GT with test pipes and exhaust and my exhaust is still louder even with his V8. in tunnel's or parking garages it sounds so sweet. I think the injen looks better too.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
In case you want to compare ass shots....

Here's the EVO2

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
well...I have the Injen and I have the Greddy on 2 other cars before. I like the quality of both, but in this case I had to go with the Injen. Either way I think you'll be happy.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well I just ordered my Greddy Exhaust so I'll let you all know what I think when I get it on. In a few months :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.