Registered
1,867 Posts
Economic Left/Right: -0.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.74

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I took the test, answering the questions as I thought that Shirley Phelps Roper (crazy woman .. spokeswoman for the Westborough Baptist Church that does the sick protest at military funerals) would answer them....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow, this thread really picked up since I bumped it on page 1.

As of this morning.

You and I are closer than I thought. That figures.

Must come with being:

agnostic-free-market-social-liberal-pro-military-peace-time-fiscally-conservative
:lol: Then I'm atheistic-freemarket-overkill-promilitary-fiscallychallenged-dothingsrightthefirsttime kinda guy.

Didn't save mine....but I'm the opposite of Kshep.

Where he's at in the green is where I'm at in the blue......

I should've saved it.
:headshake: That explains you as a Phins fan.

I'm in the lower right quadrant as well. Post 30.

Cykick is just a little more towards center than I am. I'm one of those people that things the government should do certain things (protect our borders, kill terrorists, things of that nature)....and beyond that, shut up and leave me alone.
:clap: Thank you.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
I'm just to the right of SmoothZ and directly below eTraxx

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
[attachment=23370:Jin_Maru...lai_Lama.png]
So there you have it. I am apparently the latest reincarnation of the Dalai Lama.

...So that's 'Your Holiness' to the lot of you. :irock:
What were your numbers?

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Then I'm atheistic-freemarket-overkill-promilitary-fiscallychallenged-dothingsrightthefirsttime kinda guy.
Reminds me of the ad where the guy goes from Washington to Seattle to Dallas to Miami on business and he espouses something like "My life is dictated by the "Waseadami" lifestyle....I love those ads.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Reminds me of the ad where the guy goes from Washington to Seattle to Dallas to Miami on business and he espouses something like "My life is dictated by the "Waseadami" lifestyle....I love those ads.
I think those are phone ads, and I like them also.

BTW, I don't consider myself very liberal or conservative. I like being near the middle where it's safe and I can hear both sides of the argument.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
You and I are closer than I thought. That figures.
:cheers:

BTW, I don't consider myself very liberal or conservative. I like being near the middle where it's safe and I can hear both sides of the argument.
+1, although it makes voting for.....anyone.....hard. Too many **** Facists and Hippies out there.

haha....for what it's worth...I was where the "g" is in Digital-chris....
Yeah........yeah.........yeah.

Do you have a bumper sticker that reads "Baby, the Other White Meat?"

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
I don't know if someone else can post it (I cant seem to figure it out) but there is another test very similar that has Jesus charted. I think maybe they did not do it on this one for political correctness i don't know. But anyway Jesus got charted right about where dad and i are. So the next time one of us voices an opinion keep that in mind. LOL! JK.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Plotting everyone on one grid .. leaves Robin out in the cold! :rolf2:
Ed...you plotted me wrong. I'm in the lower right quadrant!

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Do you have a bumper sticker that reads "Baby, the Other White Meat?"
:rolf2:

I don't know if someone else can post it (I cant seem to figure it out) but there is another test very similar that has Jesus charted. I think maybe they did not do it on this one for political correctness i don't know. But anyway Jesus got charted right about where dad and i are. So the next time one of us voices an opinion keep that in mind. LOL! JK.
I see you're using Jesus when it's expedient for you........haha j/k

Ed...you plotted me wrong. I'm in the lower right quadrant!
Don't put Justin on the left with those kooks......lol

j/k

BTW....don't anyone ever say the Politics section leans to the right..... ;-)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
:clap: Thank you.
No problem, Smooth. lol

I'm a firm believer in Natural Selection. The human race as a whole would be much better off if the government stopped making it so hard for the dumbasses to take themselves out of the gene pool.

You know who I'm talking about....you know that kid that watches wrestling and then thinks it's ok for his buddy to bash him in the head with a chair. Or that guy that watches JackAss and thinks anything on that show is worth emulating. Would you really want that kid marrying into your family?

At some point we as a society have to say, alright...you're an idiot and the rest of us shouldn't be forced to protect you from yourself. Have some personal accountability. If you're stupid enough to stand up on the very top of a ladder and tip it over, why should that be the ladder company's fault? Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that's a bad idea.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts