Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
I have done mine but cannot post it. Can someone tell me how to go about doing this?

P.S. I find it funny that the far left is labeled communist, and the far right "Nonlibratarian" or what ever.

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.18
I lost my graph.
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38

I can't get my graph to load, but I was very close to you.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Re-took the test. I'm VERY close to Smooth.
Is that good or bad? :lol:

I have done mine but cannot post it. Can someone tell me how to go about doing this?
P.S. I find it funny that the far left is labeled communist, and the far right "Nonlibratarian" or what ever.
Read the whole page where the test is located. It explains the differences and why they labeled the ends of the spectrum that way.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Economic Left/Right: 5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

Government stay out of my life!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
Cykick, you are the only person i have seen so far that is in the lower right quadtrine. I have now forwarded this to a half dozen people not including the results we have seen here. You have a very unique political standing. Although i must admit much closer to center then i would have thought.

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Cykick, you are the only person i have seen so far that is in the lower right quadtrine. I have now forwarded this to a half dozen people not including the results we have seen here. You have a very unique political standing. Although i must admit much closer to center then i would have thought.
Must come with being:

agnostic-free-market-social-liberal-pro-military-peace-time-fiscally-conservative

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Didn't save mine....but I'm the opposite of Kshep.

Where he's at in the green is where I'm at in the blue......

I should've saved it.
me (-) 4 / (-) 4.5

....you're as good an anti-KShep as anyone I coulda picked without a questionaire. btw, where's my HDMI 1.3a cable? :)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I'm in the lower right quadrant as well. Post 30.

Cykick is just a little more towards center than I am. I'm one of those people that things the government should do certain things (protect our borders, kill terrorists, things of that nature)....and beyond that, shut up and leave me alone.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts