Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 27 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by Steve350Z@Apr 23 2004, 04:46 PM
i will probably wait until they get all the bugs worked out of it.  i would fire my R&D department if i was them

I like their price a lot better then the crawford plus you get to keep your stock one. But I would defintaly wait for all the bugs to be fixed if I was buying one.

1 - 3 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.