Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess you can see that the website construction is underway.. we have alot of ideas and many of them are in development..

what i want to know is, what should come first? i have so many things i want to do, but i dont know what is most needed.

i currently am doing research for the product reviews gallery, and have another person helping me with that. (check the specs on the some of the coilover and you will see what I mean.)

Also, I am collecting links for every article about the z.. this is rather time consuming.. hopefully this will be useful, or is this just a nice to have thing?

The How-To section is in work. A few people have submitted some of their own that will be used. I will also be doing my own write ups soon.

what i want to know is, what should come first? i have so many things i want to do, but i dont know what is most needed or wanted

any help would be appreciated.

-josh

·
Registered
538 Posts
You can get many of things you mention elsewhere. However, there is no single place to get "how to" information without a lot of searching. I vote for the "how to".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts