Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am in Pittsburgh, PA. Got a new 05 silver 350Z 3 month ago (Pittsburgh East Nissan). Bone stock - hopefully that will change...

Will try to post some pics later.

About myself: 26,male,engineer

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
:wavey: Welcome!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
:wavey: Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Let's us know if we can be of any help to you!!!

Congrats on the new Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by FC.@Jun 26 2005, 02:09 PM
Hello all. I am in Pittsburgh, PA. Got a new 05 silver 350Z 3 month ago (Pittsburgh East Nissan). Bone stock - hopefully that will change...

Will try to post some pics later.

About myself: 26,male,engineer
[snapback]122126[/snapback]​

:OMG: GET THE HECK OUTTA DODGE

ANOTHER Pittsburgher? Wow VERY cool! :party: Welcome to tech, and Pgh E Nissan is like 5 mins from my house. We are in Wilkins, where are you? :irock: Don't mean to be overbearing but cool z peeps in Pgh are few and far between, I honk and wave all the time to get blank stares or just no recognition at all :cry: Ill Z lives out near BeaveRun and works there as a driving instructor (future meet possibility?) and Fooch is close to the airport. Onii is a student here in town but is in NYC for an internship. Now 4 pgh Z's certainly can meet up for sure, and I have 3 300ZX guys that I know here...make it 7 or more, the one service mgr at pgh e nissan, frank, has a DB Z........wow........pgh Z presence increases! YES! Represent for the black and gold :yourock: Stock or not, it's a Z and it's HAWT.....BTW not a pgh native, my mom is, only lived here 3 years.....but I was dressed in black and gold since I was born :wink:
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/smilies/15248-steelers2.gif');}" />

Honk and wave or flip lights if you ever see me crusing round, she's hard to miss :wink: :welcome:

·
Registered
151 Posts
welcome....this site kicks butt! People are much more friendly and willing to help than else where!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys!

I am in the Armstrong county, actually 25minutes from the city (or 15 minutes at 4am, when there are no cops out ;) ).

Lets set up a run - Monroeville is good spot... perhaps meet at starbucks...drive down to Indiana for lunch.....

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Originally posted by FC.@Jun 29 2005, 07:54 PM
What's auto x?
[snapback]124130[/snapback]​

:welcome:
Auto X = Autocross. Form of racing - you against the clock vs others in similar vehicles vs clock. Can be a ton of fun if there are enough folks in "like" categories. Can be a PITA if too many folks show up though.

You'll have to join Jinxx & the gang - sounds like you all are finally building a "decent" sized group over there Pitts-town.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by FC.@Jun 28 2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks guys!

I am in the Armstrong county, actually 25minutes from the city (or 15 minutes at 4am, when there are no cops out ;)  ).

Lets set up a run - Monroeville is good spot... perhaps meet at starbucks...drive down to Indiana for lunch.....
[snapback]123620[/snapback]​

sounds good! I'll get w/ Fooch and traydogg69 (300zx, the others don't run RIGHT now) and see what's up...Chris, pm me the 411 on the auto x....also is the only time we can get on the road course for flat out fridays (mondays, saturdays)? THanks! :wavey: Z :party: in Da Burgh!!!

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jun 29 2005, 09:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-FC.
@Jun 28 2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks guys!

I am in the Armstrong county, actually 25minutes from the city (or 15 minutes at 4am, when there are no cops out ;)  ).

[snapback]123620[/snapback]​

sounds good! I'll get w/ Fooch and traydogg69 (300zx, the others don't run RIGHT now) and see what's up...Chris, pm me the 411 on the auto x....also is the only time we can get on the road course for flat out fridays (mondays, saturdays)? THanks! :wavey: Z :party: in Da Burgh!!!
[snapback]124166[/snapback]​

F.C, Jinxxy,

the Auto x is on thursday nights. 4-8pm?

It would be awesome to meet some local Z's!

Jinxxy,

we can get on the road course other ways also.. just more $ usually.. What is the interest in having a meet?? How about a large meet?

I can organize whatever people want. :)

For now we can just get a Z mini meet w/ auto x and a few parade laps i'm sure.

I am here to help my fellow Z owners enjoy their ride on the track. I will do whatever it takes (other than spend just my $$ haha) to make it happen.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts