Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those w/ any of the Pioneer navigation units, the upgrade discs are out. They are $250 for the set...

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:banghead: Thats a ridiculous price. And of course I bought my unit less than a month ago, and it came with 2006 Discs...
No kidding...not really worth it IMO but I'm sure there are people that will pay it. I wish there were some cool features added.

·
Registered
57 Posts
No kidding...not really worth it IMO but I'm sure there are people that will pay it. I wish there were some cool features added.
I love my AVIC-D3, I just wish you could search through MP3s on your ipod with a keyboard type interface. I have so many, it takes forever to scroll through them all when I'm in the mood for a certain song or artist

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love my AVIC-D3, I just wish you could search through MP3s on your ipod with a keyboard type interface. I have so many, it takes forever to scroll through them all when I'm in the mood for a certain song or artist
Have you burned a new nav. disc w/ custom background images? Someone started a thread on the other site w/ some cool images. I'm going to replace my startup screen with one of them.

Edit: Just saw that it was you, nice work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Have you burned a new nav. disc w/ custom background images? Someone started a thread on the other site w/ some cool images. I'm going to replace my startup screen with one of them.

Edit: Just saw that it was you, nice work :thumbsup:
Thanks...That was me but I can't take credit for any of the images. I also run backups of my nav dvds, since they are so expensive. Don't want to risk scratching them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks...That was me but I can't take credit for any of the images. I also run backups of my nav dvds, since they are so expensive. Don't want to risk scratching them.

I don't own the unit but I heard something about the disks here and here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts