Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered some Pinnacle Signature Series Carnuba Wax. This product came highly recommended by a friend of mines father who owns car washes and detail shops outside of Indianapolis. As soon as I get it in and have a chance to use it I will post my impressions.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by GB_KSU@Jun 10 2005, 12:11 PM
Just ordered some Pinnacle Signature Series Carnuba Wax.  This product came highly recommended by a friend of mines father who owns car washes and detail shops outside of Indianapolis.  As soon as I get it in and have a chance to use it I will post my impressions.
[snapback]112519[/snapback]​

You wont be dissapointed I love Pinnacle. Take some pics if you can.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Where did you order from? Can you not buy it locally?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I've heard Pinnacle's products are top notch. Remember though that a carnubba wax is not going to last more than a month in the summer sun.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered it directly from Pinnacle over the phone. Exceptional service I might add, I was promptly sent an order confirmation via email. I could not find any place local that sold that wax. There could be someone, but I tried calling a few of the detail shops around here with no luck. So I figured rather than spend a bunch of time and energy to find gas I could just order it over the phone.

Dragon
I will try to take some pictures prewash and then after I'm done. My camera is kind of crappy though so we will have to wait and see how they turn out.

I'm pretty anxious to see how good of a shine this wax provides compared to other waxes I've used in the past (McGuires Gold Class, Zymol, and a few others from a detail shop I get products from). The wax is suppose to be formulated for newer model cars with metallic finishes. I used to detail cars in the summer as side work when I was in school, and now I just take care of the Misses (my Z) and the occasional family car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jun 10 2005, 11:52 AM
I've heard Pinnacle's products are top notch. Remember though that a carnubba wax is not going to last more than a month in the summer sun.
[snapback]112544[/snapback]​

As much as I clean my car that should not be any problem! I rarely let a car go more than two months without a full detail.

BTW Those new rims look awesome!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by GB_KSU+Jun 10 2005, 01:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-StudyBuddy
@Jun 10 2005, 11:52 AM
[snapback]112544[/snapback]​

As much as I clean my car that should not be any problem! I rarely let a car go more than two months without a full detail.

BTW Those new rims look awesome!
[snapback]112556[/snapback]​

Thanks! :shiftdrive:

Yeah, I was just letting you know. In tough summer weather, the carnubas don't last nearly as long. They provide the ultimate shine though. :buffing:

Definitely let us know the results! :waxing:

·
Registered
300 Posts
NXT rules. Why use anything else :)

And Studybuddy I agree, I like the new rims. Very nice!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by LeMansEAKZ@Jun 10 2005, 04:15 PM
NXT rules. Why use anything else :)

That's what I use and have no problems getting her to sparkle. Will mixing NXT and Pinnacle do any harm?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by BlueDragonZ+Jun 10 2005, 12:22 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GB_KSU
@Jun 10 2005, 12:11 PM

[snapback]112519[/snapback]​

You wont be dissapointed I love Pinnacle. Take some pics if you can.
[snapback]112523[/snapback]​

:OMG:

I WILL, I WILL, I WILL!!!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I finally had time to get her claybared and waxed. The wax they sent was actually different than the one I ordered. They sent the most expensive wax they make, so I wasn't complaining when I got it. Put on two coats. The shots were with my brothers digital camcorder and it kind of sucks but it was all I had. The shine the wax provided was awesome. The metallic really comes through when in direct sunlight. This is my first time posting pics so I hope it works.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Pinnacle Souveran is amazing on Black and Red. You won't be disappointed... :irock:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z@Jun 21 2005, 07:49 PM
UMMMMM.....Turtle wax Gloss effect just works as fine.
[snapback]118957[/snapback]​

Not really.

Turtle wax's products are not nearly as technologically advanced as Pinnacle's products.

Of course, to some peole it's just washing and waxing. To others, it's detailing. There's a difference.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by StudyBuddy+Jun 21 2005, 07:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ayman350z
@Jun 21 2005, 07:49 PM
UMMMMM.....Turtle wax Gloss effect just works as fine.
[snapback]118957[/snapback]​

Not really.

Turtle wax's products are not nearly as technologically advanced as Pinnacle's products.

Of course, to some peole it's just washing and waxing. To others, it's detailing. There's a difference.
[snapback]118958[/snapback]​

look joe dirt.....
technologically advanced!!! :lmfao: :rolf2:

me vs studdybuddy

:nutkick:

:poke:

:fish:

:whip:

:shoot2: :ahhh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts