Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Beautiful hood Rick!!!! I like it a lot. I had been thinking of getting these other one lately but a lot of people said I will have a lot of trouble getting it to fit properly. Now that you have it...........did you get any problems installing it or did it go right in like a stock hood?

By the way what are all your mods you have?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

The hood fit nice on the first try! I was lucky. You usually have to adjust the hood a bit to get it right. As a matter of fact, I may be selling this one some time soon.

As far as my mods go. As of today:

Engine: JWT Popcharger / Crawford Headers / Evo350 Throttle Body / Denso Iridium One Step Colder Plugs / Invidia Exhaust / Helix Test Pipes / Kinetix Y-Pipe / UR Pulley Set / Sun Automobile Grounding System & Hyper Voltage System / NX 75 shot with Gen-X 2 Kit / Stillen Engine Dampener / Lightweight Odyssey 680 battery / ARC Oil Catch Tank / Kurumaz Air Guide / Samco Sport Radiator Hoses
Engine Management: Apexi Super AFC II / AEM Wideband system
Suspension: Tein Flex w/EDFC, Kirk Racing Roll Bar / GT Spec Strut Bar / Stillen Toe Arms
Braking system: Rotora 13” BBK Slotted & Drilled and rear oem replacement rotors
Interior: Takata Harness / Defi Oil & Fuel Pressure Gauges / Defi Control Unit / AEM Wideband Gauge
Wheels: Volk Racing GT-C Gunmetal 19x9.5 Front, 19x10.5 rear / Bridgestone S03 245/35 FR, 275/35 RR
Exterior: Candy coated with silver pearl Tails, Signals, and headlights; Color Matched Door Handles, Side Z Emblem, and Front Reflectors by Body Pros / Custom two-tone stickers representing sponsors by Modern Image / S2000 Antenna / ARC Oil Filler Cap / ARC Radiator Cap / OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood / Varis CF Air Duct

:irock:

·
Registered
230 Posts
That looks sweet Rick! Very nice! I've been thinking of doing the front bumper CF with a CF hood. Your whole setup looks great....love the wheels kind of wish I would have went with those instead.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
never really a big fan of the varis airduct (more air comes through the front opening anyway) because it looks off with just one hole on one side. but your setup looks pretty good

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/quote]

Thanks! It's one of those mods that either people hate or love. I personally won't like the way mine looks until I shave my front emblem and reflectors. :irock:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Car looks awesome man!

Are you sponsored by all those guys, or are you just a big fan of stickers? Either way, I like how they look!

:thumbsup: Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[/quote]

Those are my sponsorships. Some didn't make me put any stickers on woohoo. I hate stickers, but if you have to put them on I figured i'd try to make them nice by having the black background :doh:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Do you have any pics showing off the roll cage? I'm thinking about getting something made...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts