Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maximumsportZ's post of his blacked out housings confirmed my decision to black out my housings, so I took the plunge last night. The lenses look dirty since the candy paint I used has a silver pearl in it. I still need to clean up the silicone a bit, but other then that I love them! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm too afraid to take apart the housing and do that. Besides, I like the way they look stock. But that's just me.

It fits your car well, though!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 18 2005, 05:08 PM
I'm too afraid to take apart the housing and do that.  Besides, I like the way they look stock.  But that's just me.

It fits your car well, though!
[snapback]156100[/snapback]​

Trust me it took me a year before I got the ballz to do it. It was a PITA and, but I think it will compliment the car well once I go with a new kit :clap:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
You guys know that boogiemyke has a headlight painting service, right?

Looks good rickdogg, not liking the body kit though.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Sep 19 2005, 02:41 PM
looks great Rickdogg!  And I am w/ Smooth, I'd be WAY to scared to do that :nervous:  So, how far away from Pittsburgh are ya?  :wink:
[snapback]156482[/snapback]​

Haha thanks! Yeah, it was a PITA, but well worth it after you see it on the car. :cheers: Hmmm from Pitt, probably 5 light years! :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Nis350ZTT@Sep 19 2005, 02:52 PM
You guys know that boogiemyke has a headlight painting service, right?

Looks good rickdogg, not liking the body kit though.
[snapback]156488[/snapback]​

Yes, boogiemyke and another gentleman by the name of Mark that doesn it in NJ. Boogiemyke pains the inner housing while Mark will do more work for you for the same price :) :cheers: I did it myself since I didn't want to hassle with shipping.

Yeah, I agree with you on the kit, but a friend of mine owns the company so I am helping him promote :lmfao:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:joint: I smoked & blacked out just last night :irock:

I like it with the silver. I kinda like the front bumper...not a big fan of CF hoods, tho...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts