Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Dave079@Nov 14 2004, 06:07 PM
Nice! How do you like it so far?

It is fun purging on people. They get pretty intimidated and usually just smile or give a thumbs up. I haven't fully run it since I do not have a window switch yet (msd is taking forever :soapbox: ) and I still need to set up a foot throttle.

:shiftdrive:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Sweet! Keep us posting on your progress with it!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Dave079@Nov 14 2004, 06:20 PM
Sweet! Keep us posting on your progress with it!

Oh, I definitely will so that people can learn from my mistakes if any. :headshake: I am going to have it dyno tuned in december and will post numbers then. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Nice looking install job. Thats the same kit i'm looking at getting.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Hazade@Nov 14 2004, 06:55 PM
Nice looking install job. Thats the same kit i'm looking at getting.

Thanks. Yes, this kit is very nice and I can't wait until the window switch comes in along with a dyno tune so I can mash this thing out :thumbsup: I already ran a Supercharged S2000 off the bottle and gave him a nice loss. The funny thing is he ended being a co-worker that my friend works with. :clap:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Forgive me, but what is a window switch? And explain the foot throttle. Sounds interesting. I like the looks of the setup - clean.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, a window switch will cause the nitrous to spray during a range of RPMs (e.g., between 4k and 6.5k)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Nov 14 2004, 09:07 PM
Forgive me, but what is a window switch?  And explain the foot throttle.  Sounds interesting.  I like the looks of the setup - clean.

A window switch is exactly what Dirn stated. I am going to see if my friend can make me a foot throttle switch for the nitrous activation. Basically it should work in conjunction with the window switch under WOT to activate the nitrous.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Can't see the pics anymore Rick. Welcome to the nitrous family bro. It will be a welcome mod on your lightweight Z. I take it you bought some kind of management? UTEC? You really don't need it for 100 shot or below as you can play with the fuel jets to get the A/F dialed in. Timing becomes a big concern after that. If it were me though, I'd pull 2 degrees on 100 shot. What do you plan to run? I have 150 shot jets in now.....talk about a sudden increase in power. You get your anarexic Z sprayin that much and you'll be deep in the 11s without a doubt.

·
Registered
36 Posts
A window switch is exactly what Dirn stated. I am going to see if my friend can make me a foot throttle switch for the nitrous activation. Basically it should work in conjunction with the window switch under WOT to activate the nitrous.
hey rick i was wondering were you got your kit im really interested in getting one please
let me know were and what you paid for it thanks !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts