Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics i took, please excuse me of how dirty my car is, but its been raining here and blk is tuff to keep clean :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Looks great! I want to invest in leather one of these days.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
That is one of the smoothest and most clean installations I have seen.

Had my leather seats installed by leatherseats.com as well, and I can honestly say that those guys are great all-around!!!

Congratulations :clap:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Looking good! Putting the new camera to use already, eh?

·
Registered
806 Posts
That's awesome! I wasn't interested much with leather seat covers before because I never liked that "baggy" look I saw all the time. The ones you have look OEM! Do you think that the baggy look comes from the installation or the actual cover?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think the installation is a big part in it!! i bought these from leatherseats.com, so email or PM him to see if he is running any specials. if you do call, tell them this site reffered you so you can recieve a discount if there is one for this site. i know he runs specials sometimes for our members.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/quote]

as i said before install is very imp!! as you can see in the last pic, the back corner where your butt goes has a few small wrinkles but i think that was do to our install. it is very minor and i am not a freak about it, im fine with it. overall i think these seats are awesome.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did you ask for that leatherseats.com logo embroidered on the seats?

If I order leather I don't think I want any logos.

Looks great though!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we are sponsored by them so thats why they have those logos on there. the logos wont appear for you guys when ordering them :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts