Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
every Z meet has to have an ass shot! :nana:

<edit, so you know where I'm coming from:

link

notice the beautiful blue exhaust tips blending up with the bumper on the Daytona Blue Z. :wink: Something unique about the ARC. :)

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Dammm Gus...only 120+ pics of the meet...you're slipping.

Some very nice Z's at the meet...congrats on the turnout.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is partly why I enjoy the club and these events, two older Z's a 240Z and 280Z. The 240Z very nice and Nissan performance oriented and then the 280Z which has an LS1 plus a 175 shot of NOS, he got it into the 10's on the 1/4 mile

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That SB Z in the rear end shot looks more like the gunmetal grey from the Z32 days. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Here is partly why I enjoy the club and these events, two older Z's a 240Z and 280Z. The 240Z very nice and Nissan performance oriented and then the 280Z which has an LS1 plus a 175 shot of NOS, he got it into the 10's on the 1/4 mile

+1 I love seeing the older hooked up Z's! These two w/ small/big block conversions would chew up our 350Z's and spit them out! (edit, well mine anyhow lol) Sometimes I wonder how they keep all 4's on the road! :OMG:

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
hey gus,

im going to be in west palm the 22nd through the 29th for xmas, i should swing on by your shop. can we tune my UTEC possibly?

jaysen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts