Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can now set your default font and post color.

Go to your control panel and click on "Edit Profile Information"

[attachmentid=11649]

Then just below the birthday input box, you have 3 new options. The first is for color which must be in HEX (i.e. white=#ffffff, black=#000000, etc...) The second option is your default font. The Final option is your default font size.

[attachmentid=11651]

Please dont abuse this and use rediculously large sizes and colors or we will have to take out this feature. The color picker is not working at the moment so you have to manually enter your color in the box.

Let me know if there are other default fonts you would like and I can add them.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Cool. Ummm .. while we (I think I speak for eveyone .. or .. at least a measure of everyone) appreciate your constant updating and adding to the site .. ummmm ... you ARE getting enough rest? I would hate to hear you were found hanging upside down from a tree making squeeking sounds ...

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Ummm .. while we (I think I speak for eveyone .. or .. at least a measure of everyone) appreciate your constant updating and adding to the site .. ummmm ... you ARE getting enough rest? I would hate to hear you were found hanging upside down from a tree making squeeking sounds ...
bah! who needs rest

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you notice, my text is in red. That means what i say is important and you should probably read all of it. Also notice that my name is in red. That multiplies the importance of my words.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Great feature Josh! I don't I've ever seen a forum depict different fonts / colors for its members.

Until the color picker works, where can I locate the coding for the different colors?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts