Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took on this Lotus I beleive because all I saw of him was in my rearview mirrow.
Racing up a on ramp two lane from a light to get past a truck, from behind I see a blue Lotus or a body comparable to that ( help out if you know). I see this guy in my rearview mirror but I hear his engine first it was wineing badlly. He starts to come up from behind me to follow me past the truck and pull out in front of the truck to my left. But I had a open road in front of me and he had sort of road till traffic was slowing down in front of him. There was ample amount of time for him to pass me if he could. So im going into third gear up the ramp about 75mph and keep it there for a little bit and just burn the car to my left. He has to stop because of the traffic and I lose him by pulling way ahead and slipping in to the traffic lane that he got caugt in way back down the road.

Now for the VW T Conv, this little piece of *&^@ car came at me from behind on a bridge doing 90 to 100mph and I see him coming up on my rear because I was doing about 85mph weaving in and around slower cars. So I start to speed up and he gets on my butt. Now I see that Im doing 110 on the bridge in morning rush hour traffic which is only stated for 60mph. This *** guy or stupid young dude for buying a VW beetle in first place. Simple to say that I let it off the gas to keep it safe and I get stuck behind some trucks. He pulls by me increasing speed!! still weaving in and out of traffic. I just wished he wrecked so I can laugh at him....

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
elise = MR2 in a prom dress.

VW bug = bugger.

I always let a couple other cars run out front for 'bait', since I know I'm neither the fastest or the craziest on the road at any given time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by lionkiller@Jul 29 2005, 11:54 AM

Hope that means that it's just nice looking. Because the elise is definitly pretty fast hitting high 12's stock and handling better then just about any car on the road.

·
Registered
470 Posts
**** man elises are fast as **** , had a chance to drive one, it handles amazint i think it was the elise s!!!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Originally posted by Mike00+Aug 4 2005, 11:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-lionkiller
@Jul 29 2005, 11:54 AM

Hope that means that it's just nice looking. Because the elise is definitly pretty fast hitting high 12's stock and handling better then just about any car on the road.
[snapback]141188[/snapback]​

theyre quick, but not 12s quick

the new Toyota engined elise will prob do mid 13s

but yeah itll out handle any road car given a highly skilled driver

1 - 5 of 5 Posts