Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Pi-Thon compression fittings installed

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  2003z 
#1 ·
i finally installed my pi-thon compression fittings i got from www.ZEETOYZ.com. if anyone is interested in these compression fittings, talk to Terry, he is a great guy. He will get you what you need very quickly.

the install was very straight forward, not vey difficult. the hardest hoses to do are the heater and the radiator hoses. the reason is because of the coolant that will still be inside them. you could empty out your radiator then do your hoses or you could just stuff alot of rags down in the area to soak up any coolant that comes out. i did the latter with no problems. excellent engine enhancement. for you turbo/supercharger guyz/girlZ these will hold up just fine. i just came from Zfest in orlando and won best in show. a judge mentioned to a friend that they were impressed with the way my blue theme came together (engine/stereo). i planned on the pi-thon compression fittings to be a big part of the theme i had going, i am glad the judges noticed that. cleanliness is always key!

here are some pics of the compression fittings installed

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for the pics! I've been thinking of getting the same blue caps for my engine theme. Nice and congrats!

#6 ·
Lookin' good Zealouz! :thumbsup: Good luck on your show.

My hose clamps and fluid covers from Zeetoyz just arrived but I'm waiting for some warmer weather to put them on.

#7 ·
Looks great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.