Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it me or does the color of the GTC's look darker than the SF Challenges?? And do you have a pic of a CS with them?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, I'm just at a deadlock with wheels. My three picks are the Volk GTC's (gunmetal or black), SF Challenges (Gunmetal or black), or GT7's (Gunmetal or black). So essentially I have 9 choices in mind. I'm just trying to find the color that goes best with the car. I love the GTCs from afar, but up close they aren't that stunning. The SF Challenges and the GT7s are sharp, clean cut wheels. As you can see, I am having trouble. That's why I need as many pictures as possible. Your help is greatly appreciated with finding me some pics. :irock: Oh and I need the weight of each.

·
Registered
305 Posts
heyim trying to get a ls chopped with SF challenges funyyyy

·
Registered
305 Posts
ok how about using this pic?

what the off set on that set of SF Challenges..........im not sure which offset ill need to clear a bbk

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
what the off set on that set of SF Challenges..........im not sure which offset ill need to clear a bbk
did your mom give you her car or something?

or...are you buying mom a really nice gift?? :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
maybe a nice gift.....or we might be planning................

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
volk offers various shades in their colors.. so a gt-7 gunmetal might not be the same as an sf-winning gunmetal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts