Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all newbie here , will be taking delivery of a 350z track in 2 weeks hopefully.
Can someone advise of a good tuner or tuners in or near perth, have heard good things of marks workshop in york. Im thinking of having a tt installed , havent decided on which one yet . Pete

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the Site :)

So far from perth i don't know many Tuner. BUt i know one of the Member did a TT by sending his Z down to Melbourne (APS Headquater) to install the APS TT.

Sorry can't help much, but hope some Perth owner can help :)

Cheers and Happy New Year 2006 :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:yourock: Aye thxs for the welcome , only found this forum today thxs to Shezzzhot,
some fantastic info here , good stuff ,
Any Perth owners with aps tt,? I would be interested in your comments .
Are you happy??
Good luck in the new year all

Pete

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
welcome pete, you should be able to find an APS dealer up there though... search in aps website and it might help! I THINK there is one APS owner around your area, I just cannot remember who though...

There is also another option, ship the car down to APS in Melbourne, then you will have your car back in 2 weeks... I am sure 2 weeks is worth your wait mate!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Richard,
No aps turbo agen,t in wa , unfortunately, may take a third option though, . Drive to Melbourne, at least car will have 3000 kms + by then , just gotta dodge them **** roadtrain rocks , and hope the roos dont get me lol.
Easy on the way back ill just launch over em with the turbo! :lmfao:
Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts