28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i already know of mrc but they dont seem to be open today

just lookin to see if anyone tried someplace else

need to install brake pads and test pipes

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I thought Julian (daking) lived in NJ, also. Correct me if I'm wrong. ;-)

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Julian, Ray (Zxrage), and I are all Jersey boys. jinxxy lives in Pittsburgh, which is way way way way western PA. Julian and Ray both go to MRC (obviously). I've never brought my Z to one though. There's one called ATX Motorsports in Bergenfield, but I believe Julian said he wasn't a fan of theirs. Which part of the state are you looking in?

EDIT: Julian is a fan of ATX. See below

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i take my car to ATX for bodywork..they are great...i would do this install there also but im impatient and its not really near my house

im in central jesrey kinda...30 min from MRC (i come from the south)

i PM'ed julian..also called him last night ( i know him from shows and stuff)

jason from mrc didnt answer my email and julian didnt return my call...so i guess ill just have to wait

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Yeah, I've heard that ATX does great bodywork too. The best part is they're only about 10 minutes from my office. Did you try calling MRC today?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
ATX does superior body work..I never said anything negative about ATX..Narvin is a good friend of mine.In fact if anyone asks for a good shop in Northern Jersey I reccomend ATX all the time..If someone asks me in Central Jersey I reccomend MRC who are obviously my sponsors and I live about 1 minute from the shop..Sean MRC doesnt have anyone there during the day, the operate by appointment only..Call me I will call mat and see if they can fit you in tonight after 5pm..

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I stand corrected. Maybe you recommended them to me. Someone said something bad though... hmm...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
[/quote]
<span style="color:darkblue">As it appears on their Web site:

MRC Motorsports
116 Main Street
Spotswood NJ 08884
732-251-8200</span>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts