Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I just received another order from Performance yesterday. Two of the items were missing. I gave the parts department a call today and they're being dropped in the mail and will be sent out this afternoon. Unfortunately I now have to wait an extra week for the stuff, but I can't complain about the actual service.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I have had great service from them on several occasions. Just got my fairlady badge in a couple days ago and put it on today. (Now that I finally have my ca back)

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<span style="color:darkblue">No more Vibe?

Haha. Yeah, Jenny was very helpful on the phone with getting the stuff shipped to me. I think they had a tracking number to me within an hour of my call</span>

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Actually I have the Vibe till tomorrow. I might go have some e brake fun tonight

The Vibe only had 28 miles on it when I got in it. Ive been giving it a nice break in trust me.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just as an update, the missing items that Jenny shipped to me arrived on Tuesday (6/22).

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Great guys and super easy to deal with!!Super fast shipping and thouroughly educated on the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE...Hard to find a dealer this passionate about their work..

·
Registered
187 Posts
I orderred my Volk Sf Challenges through Jasen at Performance on a Friday and had them on my Z 5 days later on Wednesday. I told him I needed them in before the HIN show and he said no problem, that I would have them with time to spare. He stood by his word.

·
Registered
100 Posts
He price matched another web site on the nismo cat back exhaust for me and he sold it to me shipped to my house for $950..
He is very nice and i like dealing with people like them..

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Performance Nissan has a very high customer satisfaction rate. I have not heard of anyone being displeased with their service. Glad you got a great deal! :clap:

·
Registered
598 Posts
i ordered some stuff from them it happens to be mostly on back order. but they at least let me know. im getting bits and pieces a few days at a time. andy is a good guy though.
mdzowner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts