Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several parts for sale. These prices are very reasonable and are firm. All parts were on my car. Orange County California local pickup only.

Carbon fiber engine cover $60

Injen Intake with JWT heat shield to use for short ram config. All parts for both CAI and short ram included, some parts never used. $100

Autotecknic carbon fiber full cooling plate $80

Suite E GrafX CF battery and fluid covers $120 (these are beautiful if you have never seen them)

Smoke colored grounding kit $15

Nismo Oil Cap $40

Momo black leather and chrome Auto shift knob $75

Brushed steel Z plate frame $10

·
Registered
506 Posts
Can you send me a PM with a picture of this?

I don't check this section regularly and wouldn't want to hold you up.

Chris

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sorry, i am only looking for local buyers. Good luck!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/quote]
Yeah, I am selling one of the two, the PPW. I'm keeping the SS Roadster. I need something that i can haul stuff in now.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some pics of the parts when installed on my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
more

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
another

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·
Registered
64 Posts
im interested in the intake n im located pretty near orange county. gotta number or n e thing i can contact you with?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have several parts for sale. These prices are very reasonable and are firm. All parts were on my car. Orange County California local pickup only.

Carbon fiber engine cover $60

Injen Intake with JWT heat shield to use for short ram config. All parts for both CAI and short ram included, some parts never used. $100 SOLD!!!

Suite E GrafX CF battery and fluid covers $120 (these are beautiful if you have never seen them)

Smoke colored grounding kit $15 SOLD!!!

Nismo Oil Cap $40 SOLD!!!

Brushed steel Z plate frame $10

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just want people to touch and see what they are buying first, that way there is no questions after the fact. I have seen peoples names drug through the mud in forums after buying something they just were not satisfied with and i have no wish to go down that path. At least this way everything is very clear.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Personally, I've done a lot of 'shopping' with members from the Z boards and haven't had any problems. I know it is somewhat time consuming to package and mail the parts, but many people are looking for a good deal around here. I don't think they'll question your integrity or be unhappy with the parts. You've posted good pics.

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Kbirdsong - I'm Very interested in your:

I've bought almost all my mods through the classifieds & have found that you tend NOT to have problems with members that are "active".
If you'ld like I would be willing to give you a list of guys that I have delt with in the past & you can check with them as to how I've done business with them.

I know your Z's - since I'm on like 5 differnt forums :goodtimes:
I have no issue with paying your asking price plus shipping :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I can vouch for Bill/Buff and Chris; trust me, I work for the govt. :lol:

Seriously, I've bought mods from other members, some whom I had never heard of until I saw their ad. Haven't had a complaint yet.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.