Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, i'm parting out my car and putting it completely back to stock, COMPLETELY!!!! Car is CURRENTLY being parted out, I'm just getting this thread going as there is a bunch of stuff I am selling. I want to work the deals out first nothing is ready to ship immediately. I will not ask you for money until I have the part ready to ship.

I am also working on getting pictures of the personlized items. I will be upfront and very honest of the condition of each individual piece and several people can vouch for my car personally. for now, the only pics I have are here. http://www.cardomain.com/profile/350zkitty

reason for sale: I want to get a M3

******************EVERYTHING SOLD AS IS*********************

2004 Base Daytona Blue 6spd 15K - KBB puts the car at 23,005K (private party) OBO I own the car outright and have title in hand
I used a patch harness with my vortech install so there is no evidence of wire splicing.
front bumper, sideskirt, 17 oem wheels are all BRAND NEW I took these off the car with 2000 miles on the clock. the wheels where purchase from Randall P. they are BRAND NEW, like a few hundred miles maybe. CF B-pillars and CF mirror pillars will be included with the car. 5% tint. ALSO, the rear wiper has been MOLDED into the hatch, not plugged. you can see it in the cardomain page. the doorhandles are also painted diamond black.

things for sale: please note I am WORKING on getting the pics. A few items I have not decided what price is yet open to REASONABLE offers.

Car is in DFW area right now. I will be in Oklahoma in a few weeks. Local buyers are first unless we have agreed on a deal. I am willing to drive a little bit to meet regional buyers that are willing to meet half way upon discussion.

Seibon VS CF hood not painted.Has hood pins installed already. there is a small crack where the driver side hood pin is. The nissan dealership didn't know how to open it without undoing the hood pins, so there is a small hairline crack about an inch. can't see it until your upclose. Runs underneath the hoodpin. NO fitment issue. (make offer)

Vizage fiberglass sideskirts (DB).These are NOT replacement sides, they fit over your OEM. SO i decided to MOLD them to OEM to make it look cleaner and more flush so buying these will mean you will take your current oem or other sideskirt and completely replace it with these. they are ready to put on.

Vizage Fiberglass rear lip (DB) This piece fits over your OEM bumper. If anyone is familiar with this kit, it comes with a small vizage badge you put in the the middle. I didn't want this, so I molded the small area smooth to give it a cleaner look. (make offer)

Nismo Replica complete front bumper (DB) this will completely replace your OEM bumper. In the pics you will see above that there is a small plate looking thing in the middle of the grill, I had this cut out for a cleaner look. you can see the difference in the pics I have on the website with the CF hood. there are rock chips on the bumper and the passanger side has a scrape, (make offer)

VOLK GT-7 Diamond Black W/ Toyos These are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 with the +23 +24 offsets (recommended) Toyo T1-S tires. Tread left, but I don't know what % how do you tell that? tires are 245/35/19 and 275/35/19. Wheels have NO ROAD RASH. these come with the Rays BLUE lug nuts. (2,600) split shipping costs between us.

Injen SES 1985C straight tip exhaust $600 shipped

Tein Basic Coilovers These have been on only 1,500 miles
. thinking $650....

Topspeed Headers w/ jethot2000 coating I bought these from another member that used them very shortly. 1000 miles or so. never installed them on my car. $375 shipped

LM-1 WB and Innovate WB gauge (black) One of the best and most useful. used only 1,500 miles. $425 +shipping

Defi BF Amber gauges Boost, fuel, temp + control unit. Used 1,500 miles. $700 shipped

Vortech SC Used only 1,500 miles. This is the complete kit. I only had it at 5psi. This kit is also powdercoated Daytona Blue. The bracket, all the piping and intercooler. This is not polished. (haven't decided yet)

Complete Pi-thon Kit (blue) used 1,500 miles. (make offer)

Z-Xtreme ground kit This is BLUE! and NEVER been used. Brand new. I think they are $75 new? $65 shipped.

JWT Oil spacer kit has 1,500 miles on it. $75 shipped

JWT CLUTCH/FLYWHEEL *NEW*never even opened the box. $765 shipped.

NEW Kinetix intake manifoldThis is the NEW ONE guys... I am supposed to get it in a week or so.. (make offer)

EVO-R Type S CF wing BRAND NEW, never installed. over $400 new.

Kenwood in-dash touch screen (make offer)

Trade for OEM + CASH!
Boogiemikes painted headlight houseing (black) your oem + cash
Boogiemykes painted Tailights (black tint) your oem + cash

okay guys, i think that is all. happy modding!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I might be interested if you will trade the injen exhaust for my stock exhaust plus cash?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Does this mean we're never going to hear from you again????? (crying)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sigh...I drove through there in February. I could've picked up the wheels...and gotten my ass whipped by the missus.

Sorry to hear you're giving up the Z. :headshake: That is a beautiful car.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey guys, I couldn't go through with parting my car out. i just stood over the car when it was ready to start parting out and couldn't even touch the car. I love my car so much and I can't get rid off it...SO.. I'm not selling ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry...

I am gonna be around! and adding even more goodies. My Z is mad at me, so i gotta get her some parts to make her happy again...

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Originally posted by Cat2102@Jul 8 2005, 09:35 PM
hey guys, I couldn't go through with parting my car out. i just stood over the car when it was ready to start parting out and couldn't even touch the car. I love my car so much and I can't get rid off it...SO.. I'm not selling ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHA  sorry...

I am gonna be around! and adding even more goodies. My Z is mad at me, so i gotta get her some parts to make her happy again...
[snapback]128960[/snapback]​

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I am Sooooooooooo glad to hear that Cath :yourock: :goodtimes: :goodtimes: :goodtimes: :goodtimes: :goodtimes: :goodtimes: :goodtimes: :goodtimes: :goodtimes:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
whew...that was a close one!

way to nice of a car :OMG: to part it out ...... for an M3 :doh:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by Cat2102@Jul 8 2005, 07:35 PM
hey guys, I couldn't go through with parting my car out. i just stood over the car when it was ready to start parting out and couldn't even touch the car. I love my car so much and I can't get rid off it...SO.. I'm not selling ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHA  sorry...

[snapback]128960[/snapback]​

do you have a sugar daddy or a trust fund. ;) haha!

·
Registered
853 Posts
yeaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!! Its funny, I did the same thing and am so glad I didn't. The way our Z's are modded they are so much fun and perty too! Still gunna get me a Vette but not till this winter. (if I can go through with losing the Z) So glad your still Z'ing!!!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm glad you changed your mind, Cat. It is such a beauty! M3's are nice, but the Z is all you. It would've been sad to see it ride off into the sunset.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.