Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of getting my engine covers painted but cant decide wat color. What do you think about red covers on my pearl white 350z?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
That does look good :clap: I'm going with silver on mine, but I think either red or blue would look the best on the PPW.

Good luck with your choice!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
It would be cool to see someone paint it the red that comes on certain SR20DET's and RB26DETT's.. Everyone always goes for this super shiny red that doesnt match anything. Use Nissan model colors, it looks cleaner!

·
Registered
312 Posts
[/quote]

Do they make high heat paint in the Nissan modell colors? Or don't you need high heat paint for just the cover?

I really like your engine cover, Kshep, do you do that yourself? When I get around to painting mine I want something similar to that, not just all one color like everyone else.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
[/quote]

Do they make high heat paint in the Nissan modell colors? Or don't you need high heat paint for just the cover?

I really like your engine cover, Kshep, do you do that yourself? When I get around to painting mine I want something similar to that, not just all one color like everyone else.
<div align="right">[snapback]87738[/snapback]
[/quote]
Thanks for the compliment...check the thread posted above...ZPRESENCE (Rob) painted my covers...along with many others. He posted up the process he uses in case you want to DIY.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Clayton's Z is awesome. I remember seeing it at Zcon 03....Very impressive. His red engine covers are fantastic.

I just did my engine covers in red. I will try and get some pics up this weekend.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Someone should photoshop that color to the engine cover and plenum.. might have a similar look as above! Anyone up to the task?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts