Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Just got my car(2003 nissan 350z. Japan import) a couple days ago. Of which the error came up when starting then would go after driving for 10 mins in limp mode. now it comes up when I'm driving and putting me in limp mode, I've tried all the the resets just to make sure it wasn't some sort of glitch, I've checked the throttle body which is clean, I've checked the pedal spacer which is in good condition so its in the right position, and even cleaned the pins on all the throttle plugs and on the throttle relay with no luck. I'm now getting a new throttle position sensor and throttle body, which should be here in about 3-4 days. If it doesn't work is there anything else I can try?

many thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. P1122 is one of the codes that came up with my Z racecar and we still don't have a solution. We suspect a short in the main harness itself, but HR harnesses are in short supply. You're on the right track, but depending on where you live, I'd get an experienced Nissan tech on the case. Be sure to try replacing the throttle position sensor (TPS) itself and perform the TPS learning sequence to ensure that's not the problem either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts