Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well these were not an easy install but i think they look great! i only put them on the front headlights and rear blinkers. i decided i would paint my tail lights later as i think it looks a lot better.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i used blue batmobles overlays, and the taillights werent cut right so it left a gap and pissed me
off so thats why i didnt put them on. took about 2 hrs after i figured that if you let it dry for a bit it sticks better and u can get the air bubbles out easier.

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
Goes on like window tint?

This would make a good "how to". Hint Hint.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has done it to a chrome silver. I love it on black, but I am not sure it would look right on a lighter car.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by gdojr@May 16 2004, 07:35 PM
Goes on like window tint?

This would make a good "how to". Hint Hint.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has done it to a chrome silver. I love it on black, but I am not sure it would look right on a lighter car.

here it is on a lighter car

Attachments

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes i went with the GT-7's and i am gonna email him to let him know about it!! i would rather do Toykilla's painted tail lights. i have seen them on his last car and they look sweet as ****!! it will be done before i go to houston!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Where can I find Toykilla's painted tail lights?
I was planning the overlay.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@May 17 2004, 03:50 PM
yes i went with the GT-7's and i am gonna email him to let him know about it!!  i would rather do Toykilla's painted tail lights.  i have seen them on his last car and they look sweet as ****!!  it will be done before i go to houston!!

Sweet Jaysen! Cant wait to see them in person.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts