Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still learning about my new 2020 370Z I purchase last month. I'm aware of cycling through the trip computer and the A and B buttons to display the outside air temperature, but is there any other way you can read the outside air temperature such as on the NAV system screen or clock display? My old 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe would display the time and outside temperature on the NAV screen when you pressed the Clock button.

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
As far as I know, the Z34 only has a display for the outside temp via the multi-function display. The nav and clock display are separate from those imputs.

How do you you like your new Z? What model and color did you get?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your quick response. Just spoke to a service tech at my local Nissan dealership and he said the same thing. It is a magnetic
black Sport Touring Automatic. I'm really enjoying it. It's been a long time between Zs for me. In 1986 I purchased a dark grey 86 300ZX Turbo. After seeing the fuzzy profile of the upcoming 400Z in Nissan's commercial, I'm looking forward to the unveiling of the new 400Z online on the 15th, even if it is a concept model. What are you driving?

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
Nice looking Z34!. Currently, I drive an '03 preorder Redline track model on the street and race a '06 Z (with a VQ35HR engine) in SCCA road racing. I think we're all looking forward to seeing the Z Proto that Nissan will reveal in six days .

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
Followup question: how do you like the Z compared with your former ride? I thought the GC was a good first attempt by Hyundai in the RWD market. Still, it did not match the Z's performance and Hyundai seemed to have little interest in constantly improving it. What do you think?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Followup question: how do you like the Z compared with your former ride? I thought the GC was a good first attempt by Hyundai in the RWD market. Still, it did not match the Z's performance and Hyundai seemed to have little interest in constantly improving it. What do you think?
All good points. Funny thing is I never thought of the GC as a big car until I bought the Z. And then I realized I was driving a muscle car (348 HP) for 7 1/2 years. As you probably know, the GC was discontinued. The seats in both are comfortable, but the GC has much better lumbar support that I need. The Z has a better suspension that smooths out the ride. I really liked the look of the spoiler. The NAV system in the GC was very wonky. I'd say it's a one off, but my wife's '13 Sonata has the exact same issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts