Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Outdoor photoshoot

3K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  JDMZ33 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Just did some outdoor photoshoot.So, what do you guys think?

[attachmentid=10454]
[attachmentid=10455]

#7 ·
Originally posted by mdzowner@Sep 18 2005, 08:39 PM
i think you car looks totally dope!!!! im glad you live so far away cuz i would like to steal it.  j/k 

looking real nice!!!!
mdzowner
[snapback]156144[/snapback]​

So! Now you're an international car thief? :rolf2: I wonder how you're going to manifest that on a ship coming into port... :nana:

#9 ·
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Sep 18 2005, 10:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mdzowner
@Sep 18 2005, 08:39 PM
i think you car looks totally dope!!!! im glad you live so far away cuz i would like to steal it.  j/k 

looking real nice!!!!
mdzowner
[snapback]156144[/snapback]​

So! Now you're an international car thief? :rolf2: I wonder how you're going to manifest that on a ship coming into port... :nana:
[snapback]156171[/snapback]​

:lmfao:

#13 ·
Hi there, mate! Your Z is "lookin' good." (Brooklyn Accent)

I'm not usually a fan of body kits, but your's looks for real.

Now, on a personal note, can you give me your home and work addresses, and schedules? I'd just like to "pop around" and make sure your Z is safe and snuggly. :yourock:

By the way, since you come "from the land down under," confirm for me that the men plunder, if you please.

Attachments

#26 ·
looks nice, any issue with water coming into the intake? I've seen the CF inserts but always was curious if it would let water in?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.