Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm a long time Honda enthusiast. Ive been building and drag racing the little hatchbacks for 7 years now. Finally the time has come to take my hondas off the streets and buy something a little more "mature". :)

I recently purchased an 06 enthusiast package and am loving it!

As I am brand new to this forum....and to nissans in general, i will undoubtedly have tons of questions regarding my new road piece.

I look forward to joining the 350z-tech community.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Welcome to the club
and since you made the move from honda to nissan like i did, how do you like the handling of the new Z. The braking ect.
besides al of the modding and blah blah blah, the most important reason for me choosing this car was because how safe a vehicle it is( I have a 6 yr old daughter who owns the passenger seat LOL)

What do you like most so far??

·
Registered
334 Posts
:welcome: :cheers: :clap: Glad you made the switch, and I hope you enjoy reading this wonderful forum!

-Paul

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
:welcome: to tech! Ask questions, and ask often. We have great members here who can probably answer any and all Q's that you may have. What color did you get, and did you get a coupe or ZR? What are your plans for the Z, modding, or stock, drag, road courses, or just DD? :lol:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Nice to see you've finally grown up (so your parents told me). :lmfao:

Welcome to the Nissan and specifically the Z family! I'm sure with your experience, you'll quickly learn what to do with your Z and how to share that with everyone.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome - glad you switched teams!

Hondas are fine rides. :cheers:

Z's fit me better.

There are other Z sites, for sure.

What makes this one what it is are the people. We've got a very helpful and emotionally challenged members.

I'm in charge of meds. Let's talk - and soon. :rolf2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
welcome and enjoy, don't forget to setup your member page so we can see your progress of turning your stocker into a drag'n machine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys.

Yeah i bought the Z because of the overall package is presents and the potential it has to be transformed into a real street monster. The evo,sti,s2000,rx8's just werent a good fit for me.

I Love everything on the Z except for the clutch. I'm definately looking forward to turboing this thing :)

oh and btw i got a 2006 enthusiast coupe in silverstone.

Pics soon

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Welcome to Nissan's! You will love the car and this site. Congrats on your purchase and you've come to the right place :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts