Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to point out some things about this site. i would say a few months ago our traffic rank was about 600,000. This ranking, ranks our site to all other web sites, so as this number decreases we are getting more traffic to the site. About 1 month ago we made it down to 221,000 and now this month we are at 165,000 :OMG: . we have now passed motoring (which was 289,000) as far as traffic goes. this is AWESOME and tells us that we are moving in the right direction. i think with the addition of the encyclopedia that this number is only going to get better.

i just thought i would point this out :biggrin: :cheers:

have a great day

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lmfao: As I read your paragraph, I got confused as far as ranking goes. I thought you were happy we were getting less hits on the site, but then I realized what you meant.

BTW, this site rocks! :yourock: :party:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Nice Jaysen! That's awesome to hear! :party:

·
Registered
481 Posts
I just bought my Z and after only one week on this site I would be hard pressed to list all the things I've learned. Those numbers are well deserved! Thanks.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Originally posted by Barabbas@Sep 23 2005, 04:57 PM
I just bought my Z and after only one week on this site I would be hard pressed to list all the things I've learned. Those numbers are well deserved!  Thanks.
[snapback]157694[/snapback]​

as a newcomer to the Z world, what do you think about the 350z Encyclopedia?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I reread it again! The magic word you used was 'decreased.' Now I got it. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by djkern@Sep 23 2005, 06:37 PM
nice!  now you just have to catch up to the web site of the company i work at.  :)  (the 12th most visited site on the web).  :)
[snapback]157691[/snapback]​

And maybe someday we'll pass Microsoft and become the largest commercial Web site in the world (although I guess we'd need to become commercial too)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:bow:

Since landing here, I haven't even been to another Z site. Ever. No need.

Seriously.

Felt right 'at home' since the beginning.

:cheers:

To all who make this site what it is: :yourock:

& I do mean RAWK!

Now to check out this encyclopedia thing...

·
Registered
481 Posts
Originally posted by TOYKILLA+Sep 23 2005, 06:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Barabbas
@Sep 23 2005, 04:57 PM
I just bought my Z and after only one week on this site I would be hard pressed to list all the things I've learned. Those numbers are well deserved! Thanks.

[snapback]157695[/snapback]​

It's great. A huge source of Z info, and something everyone can contribute to. I like the fact that the updates are on the home page for easy access. I have noticed in the garage that I'm not able to see all the photos. I can't see 5 of jinxxycat's, and some pages like hypersprite, there are white boxes I can click on but no pics? The garage is definitly growing though, I've logged on daily since I bought my car and the people in the garage has easily tripled. Kudos, can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

Do you still have stickers available?? I would love to give you guys some free advertising for all the info you've given me.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Originally posted by Barabbas+Sep 23 2005, 05:52 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 06:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Barabbas

It's great. A huge source of Z info, and something everyone can contribute to. I like the fact that the updates are on the home page for easy access. I have noticed in the garage that I'm not able to see all the photos. I can't see 5 of jinxxycat's, and some pages like hypersprite, there are white boxes I can click on but no pics? The garage is definitly growing though, I've logged on daily since I bought my car and the people in the garage has easily tripled. Kudos, can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

Do you still have stickers available?? I would love to give you guys some free advertising for all the info you've given me.
[snapback]157705[/snapback]​

the blank images are placeholders.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Sep 23 2005, 05:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-djkern
@Sep 23 2005, 06:37 PM
nice!  now you just have to catch up to the web site of the company i work at.  :)  (the 12th most visited site on the web).  :)

And maybe someday we'll pass Microsoft and become the largest commercial Web site in the world (although I guess we'd need to become commercial too)
[snapback]157697[/snapback]​

was that supposed to be funny...cause it wasn't. :)

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by djkern+Sep 23 2005, 06:37 PM-->
oo a challenge :biggrin:
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 06:57 PM
I just bought my Z and after only one week on this site I would be hard pressed to list all the things I've learned. Those numbers are well deserved!  Thanks.

hey we really appreciate you gusycontributing to the site, with out you all then the site wouldnt be where it is today

Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 07:10 PM
I reread it again!  The magic word you used was 'decreased.'  Now I got it. :cheers:
[snapback]157696[/snapback]​

yea its confusing becausewe increased but the number decreased :nana:

Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 07:29 PM
:bow:

Since landing here, I haven't even been to another Z site.  Ever.  No need.

Seriously. 

Felt right 'at home' since the beginning.
[snapback]157699[/snapback]​

yea i dont go to any other besides this one unless some one points out something they saw on another Z site

Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 07:52 PM

we have white, red, blue, and silver. they are $6 for 2 stickers and jsut paypal [email protected] and then PM me so i can send them out ASAP

<!--QuoteBegin-mdzowner
@Sep 24 2005, 12:05 AM
i think we need to give credit to all the admins for a job very well done. you guys made it the best z site on the web, we just followed along the way. big ups (ghetto for good)

mdzowner
[snapback]157735[/snapback]​

thx we appreciate but it should be thx to you the members!!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by TOYKILLA+Sep 23 2005, 08:05 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 05:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Barabbas

[snapback]157709[/snapback]​

what pics can you not see? I can see all of mine. If you can point out which ones I will investigate.....are they the gifs?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by JTS2005@Sep 23 2005, 06:05 PM
i just wanted to point out some things about this site. i would say a few months ago our traffic rank was about 600,000.  This ranking, ranks our site to all other web sites, so as this number decreases we are getting more traffic to the site.  About 1 month ago we made it down to 221,000 and now this month we are at 165,000 :OMG: .  we have now passed motoring (which was 289,000) as far as traffic goes.  this is AWESOME and tells us that we are moving in the right direction.  i think with the addition of the encyclopedia that this number is only going to get better.

i just thought i would point this out :biggrin:  :cheers:

have a great day
[snapback]157686[/snapback]​

that's the shiznit! :cheers: :party: :DiRN: :yourock:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Sep 24 2005, 11:45 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 05:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Barabbas

[snapback]157709[/snapback]​

what pics can you not see? I can see all of mine. If you can point out which ones I will investigate.....are they the gifs?
[snapback]157780[/snapback]​

Still can't see CF B pillar, Racing Grille and CF lip, The Trecherous Turn 7, More Track Time, and Whoo HOO. Checked again today to make sure.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I concur. This is the only Z site I visit.

I've not only had some very useful tips - I'm liking the attitudes of those who post (well, mostly all!).

Now - about the tee shirt store.... :shiftdrive:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts