·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:OMG: That chick was fine until she started to speak French. :banghead:

Car chase was awesome! What was the blue car?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the blue car is an Audi... not too sure what model was that though... might be a RS4 or a RS6??? it was **** fast (a lot faster than the m3/m5), that's the thing I know..

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
The guy in the M5 (if that's what it is) gets smoked by the driver in the RS4. While the M5 is driving at high speeds, problem is that he is often in the wrong gear (listening to engine revs) and that's why the RS4 pulls so hard in some instances.

That chick in the other clip is stunningly beautiful - very very pretty face. While I don't doubt that she is a natural beauty, it's not hard to make plain girls look stunning with the right makeup and soft lenses.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That chick in the other clip is stunningly beautiful - very very pretty face. While I don't doubt that she is a natural beauty, it's not hard to make plain girls look stunning with the right makeup and soft lenses.
I was thinking the same exact thing! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, RS4 Avant. The car chasing it is NOT an M5. Those mirrors don't look like M5 mirrors. They are actually more Porsche-like.
That is definitely a M5 with 5 series interior and M5 side mirror... not the latest M5, but the E39 V8 M Power M5... I know that because my E39 5 series interior looks exactly like that... :)

cheers,

richie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts