Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is their anyway to change the base gauge light from orange to white? Is their a website in which I can order these parts? And approx. how much will it cost?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
am i the only one that likes the orange lighting, i went as far to illuminate my whole ice install in orange leds, even the footwells and door sills

you couldnt change the back lighting without changing the dials. You'll find the globes behind the dials are clear, its the orange filter on the guage face that makes the color. You could try overpowering the filter with halogen based RED leds, i saw them on ultraleds.co.uk, but it will darken the dials. Red is prob the only color u could use, using blue leds would make some dark purple light

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I love the stock lighting. That was part of the appeal for me. It lights up during the day, well, anytime you turn on the key really.

I know there is a company who allows you to customize your gauge layout. In fact, someone on this site posted it once. Now I have to go find it.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 15 2005, 11:27 PM
I love the stock lighting.  That was part of the appeal for me.  It lights up during the day, well, anytime you turn on the key really.

I know there is a company who allows you to customize your gauge layout.  In fact, someone on this site posted it once.  Now I have to go find it.
[snapback]155470[/snapback]​

It was Ray who started the thread:

link to thread

It was speedhut that was working on the custom faces....

speed hut guages for Nissans

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Sep 16 2005, 11:02 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Sep 15 2005, 11:27 PM
I love the stock lighting. That was part of the appeal for me. It lights up during the day, well, anytime you turn on the key really.

I know there is a company who allows you to customize your gauge layout. In fact, someone on this site posted it once. Now I have to go find it.
[snapback]155470[/snapback]​

It was Ray who started the thread:

link to thread

It was speedhut that was working on the custom faces....

speed hut guages for Nissans
[snapback]155544[/snapback]​

:lol: I knew you'd come through! :yourock: Thanks, little lady!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts