Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!!

I've read a lot of posts over the last couple weeks and have learned a lot of information, but I still have a few questions before I place my order for my 06 Base Model.

I'm wondering which options are worth the money for the car. I'm definately getting the side and curtain airbags, but I was wondering about a couple others, specifically the carpeted floor mats ($90), the carpeted trunk mat ($70), and the splash guards ($140). I'm definately going to buy floor mats for the car, but are the one's from NISMO worth it? How about the carpeted trunk mat, what else is there if you don't get that? And the splash guards, would they have to come off if I got a body kit (or not) or would they be useful to have if I didn't get a body kit for a year or two?

Thanks for the advice in advance!!!

Ken

:newbie:

p.s. It's not that I'm that cheap, I just want quality for the $

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
I like the splash guards. Esp. if you aren't going to put a kit on it for a few years.

I have both the floormats and trunk mat. I didn't really consider it much when I bought the car. The floormats are nice, but they don't do anything special. Same with the trunk mat. Def. nice, nothing amazing. But, eh.. don't care myself. :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
What Buddy said...^^^ :lol:

I like the floor mats and trunk mat. It adds a nice touch. Get the splash guards just in case.

I would order all those options after purchasing your Z. That way, you're not financing it.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
In my very - very - humble opinion (ahem) - the floor mats are great for shows - but black carpeted mats show EVERY LITTLE PIECE of crap on them. I use Weathertech mats daily.

The trunk mat is nice.

Splash guards - I'm not crazy about the "tacked on" look, but with my rear tires I'll keep them on. :cheers:

Rule of thumb: aftermarket is usually cheaper than OEM.

You're gonna love your new Z. Yeah, baby. :welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts