Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just wanted some opinions of this pre-production/prototype lip. The curves are still being worked out and will be in CF or fiberglass.

Looks good, bad? Supposed to be a subtle add on, NOT intended for too much attention. Will post pics once finished production lip is made for molding.

[attachmentid=9531]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
definietly subtle, i like the air inlets, it would be interesting if it will be noticed once it is colorized or CF like you indicated, this would make it more subtle.

how much does it lower the front end?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
We need more pics from different angles.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The superblack is the only test car we have right now. Hopefully we'll get it on another car and have it painted. It makes the front 44 mm lower. Supposed to look similar to the Porsche 911 turbo stock front lip. Heres another pic.

[attachmentid=9557]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Originally posted by 24boosted@Jul 24 2005, 01:54 PM
The superblack is the only test car we have right now. Hopefully we'll get it on another car and have it painted. It makes the front 44 mm lower. Supposed to look similar to the Porsche 911 turbo stock front lip. Heres another pic.

[attachmentid=9557]
[snapback]136503[/snapback]​

I second the problem with the Superblack as a test car (for photos that is). I was playing with trying to lighten up the photo .. and ... what's this?

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.etraxx.com/graphics/350z/z.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL. It's the reflection of a roll of masking tape on the floor, somewhat distorted from the curvature of the bumper. If anyone would like to donate another Z (thats not black) for pics let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.