Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have installed an online/ offline thing to tell if members are on or off. i am using a basic layout for now as i will use an image when i get more time to think of something. i can also move it around but for now it is under your total number post!!
thx

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Cool! Thanks for putting the idea to reality!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hey, what happened to your a$$?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Aug 17 2004, 09:20 PM-->QUOTE (DiRN @ Aug 17 2004, 09:20 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Aug 17 2004, 09:36 PM
Hey, what happened to your a$$?

Sigs only show up once per page

Weird...I was so used to seeing sigs that I guess I never noticed. Oh well. That's cool that we can keep the site going efficiently.

I just registered on carbabeforum and mentioned this site. I hope you guys don't mind.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Aug 17 2004, 11:14 PM
Thanks Jaysen! Its great to have admins that actually listen to what the members and other mods say.

You know, I've actually found that outside of a certain forum, that is actually normal. Weird.

Jaysen and Josh were the first guys I found, though, who did it. They've definitely set the bar in my mind

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Dave079@Aug 17 2004, 10:14 PM
Thanks Jaysen! Its great to have admins that actually listen to what the members and other mods say.

well like me and josh always say, we want you all to be happy and if it is possible then we will do it. sometimes making these mods can be a pain so sometimes i cant do them, but glad i could do this for you all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts