Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do i buy them?

which company makes the best?

Homany do i need?

thanks for all your help guys

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm sure Performance Nissan has them in stock. Or any other Z vendor here. They sell them in sets, so check out the vendor sites for it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so which ones would i need

NGK what which ones

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we are in the stage of planning......nothing is final; yet tho.......but if you got a killer deal might take them off ya and get them out of the way

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
we are in the stage of planning......nothing is final; yet tho.......but if you got a killer deal might take them off ya and get them out of the way

Sorry.. I don't have a killer deal on spark plugs.

Why not wait.. maybe the kit you buy will come with them. Some do.

What are you planning on doing? "We" as in your shop or??

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we as in me and my mom(Shezzzhot)
i wish i owned my own z and shop that would be awesome

·
Registered
120 Posts
hehe...use the Iridium one step colder for FI applications. NGK PN 6619. :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nissan Dealers are MORONS. I have gone to them twice now asking for service/parts. The first time the said my engine was ruined and I needed a new one at the cost of $12,000! In the end I needed a $60 oil pressure sending unit. I just got off the phone with the dealer and told them I wanted some new spark plugs. I explained I wanted the NGK PLFR6A-11 ( 1 colder). She looked them up and told me they only sell the "1 colder" version of this plug, PLFR5A-11. I tried to tell her that I thought she was wrong and that with NGK the higher the number the colder the plug. She assured me her manager told her the 5 was colder than the 6. Needless to say, i won't be buying plugs from them or letting their service department anywhere near my baby!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts