Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
moved in July, started sending my address change form in may, didnt get my bill for AUGUST, SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER. I called them in August and September to change the address, I still dont have my bill. arggg i hate those morons and I hate nissan, cant wait to get rid of them

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Your bill for what? Car note? Why didn't you just keep sending them in when due??

·
Registered
798 Posts
:rolf2:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
The question still hasn't been answered. I have little books with car payments in them.

I send them when due. Why didn't you? :doh:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Picture me waving a little white flag. :doh:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what little book? They send me a monthly bill, it's been missing for the past 4 months because they dont even know how to get their billing right.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Well to be honest sometimes certain banks do not provide people with coupon books to make payments. One car I had didnt have that but they would send monthly statements. (the only thing though I signed up for online payments so I could have cared less if the bill came in the mail or not) Now with my Z I recvd a coupon book but they are annoying so I again signed up for autopay. So i dont have to worry about it. The big question should be I hope you were still making your payments even though you were not recving your statements. I know it can be frustrating when dealing with certain companies but you yourself know you have an obligation to payback so not recving your statement to me is not an excuse why a bill was not paid. In this day and age we have so many ways of paying bills and finding out balances on accounts that really no one should make up an excuse. I dont mean to sound like a mommie but I am :irock: I hope you can calm down and stop blaming nissan :wavey:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I also go through NMAC. Haven't had a problem though. I just call them and make my payments over the phone, seems to be easier that way.
I dont think Nissan has online payments, they still do the paper stuff. They also charge money to pay over the phone if I remember correctly. Of course I am still making the payment, it's like dealing with Nissan, it's a pain in the a$$, but gotta suck it up and do it at this point. Cant wait till some suckers buy the car or another nice ride comes out so I dont have to deal with Nissan anymore. As I said before, I am okay with the car for the most part. I just dont like how Nissan treated me. I guess it's my fault for spending 30K at a cheap car company. It's like spending 30K at a KIA or Hyundai dealer, stupid me argggg.

Also the price I paid for letting a dealer work on my car

Attachments

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
All I have to say is IF YOU HATE THE CAR GET RID OF THE FREAKING THING. To be quite honest, all you do is whine and moan about how awful Nissan is and bash the Z and nissan w/ every post.

Run, do not walk, to the nearest car dealership and TRADE THAT THING IN if you hate it so much. I cannot think of a reason to hang onto something that you hate and that you are so vociferous in hating unless you just like to complain.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
All I have to say is IF YOU HATE THE CAR GET RID OF THE FREAKING THING. To be quite honest, all you do is whine and moan about how awful Nissan is and bash the Z and nissan w/ every post.

Run, do not walk, to the nearest car dealership and TRADE THAT THING IN if you hate it so much. I cannot think of a reason to hang onto something that you hate and that you are so vociferous in hating unless you just like to complain.
+1

why not just trade it in? Or sell it private?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts