Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Congratulations, jinxxycat!!!

The brickyard looks great, and all that much rarer since they don't make it anymore. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hey Jinxx, saw her on Saturday at the ECZA meet. Looked great!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know how you feel. Mine was in the shop for 3 months. I got it back and it got hit by some road debris. A softball size dent in the left rear fender. I got it back last friday and am getting a new clear bra on tomorrow. Then I can start driving again. It seems like the shop has had the car more than me. It sure feels good to back behind the wheel again. Good luck to us all!!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by TrackZ03@Apr 26 2004, 04:25 PM

Thanks! Did we meet? I was busy rushing around selling raffle tickets with Cathy....Screennames and real names, too many names, so many faces! Till we meet again! Are you going to the MD Z club show in Carlisle?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Apr 26 2004, 07:21 PM-->QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Apr 26 2004, 07:21 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TrackZ03
@Apr 26 2004, 04:25 PM

Thanks! Did we meet? I was busy rushing around selling raffle tickets with Cathy....Screennames and real names, too many names, so many faces! Till we meet again! Are you going to the MD Z club show in Carlisle?

Briefly. I was with my wife (missnyc on Zchickz.com). I believe we were parked right behind you. It was nice to meet you and Cathy finally.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Jinxxy- found a pic from the ECZA meet on Saturday. The coat looks great.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts