Well this is what I just ordered:
-APS Cat-Delete Race Pipes 350Z, G35
-JDM 350Z Smoked Side Markers
-JWT Pop Charger w/ Heat Shield 350Z
-License Plate Frame - Z Logo Black
-Motordyne 5/16" Plenum Spacer and Iso-Thermal Gasket Kit
-NISMO 350Z / G35 Sport Horns
-UR Ultra S Underdrive Crank Pulley 350Z / G35
Ordered it all from PerformanceNissanParts.com.

I also ordered a Black, Race Style Grille from Grille-Tech.com.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow. Nice shopping spree. Strange combo of stuff, though. What are you trying for? A little bit of this, a little bit of that? :lmfao: Just messin' with ya' :poke:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
nice list....let us know how you make out on the pulley....that is on my list but I have heard it can be a challenge to replace ...I think you need a new belt too.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks... Yeah, Wanted more "power improving" mods but also wanted some stuff that adds to the look of the car.
Wow. Nice shopping spree. Strange combo of stuff, though. What are you trying for? A little bit of this, a little bit of that? :lmfao: Just messin' with ya' :poke:
I've only head good things about the pulley. Suppose to improve the smothness of the power. We'll see I guess. lol I did order a new belt as well.
nice list....let us know how you make out on the pulley....that is on my list but I have heard it can be a challenge to replace ...I think you need a new belt too.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks... Can't wait to get everything and get them installed. :D

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Allrighty guys & girls... I have received everything except the Nismo Horns & APS TP. The horns should be here friday and the TP are still on back order till the end of the month. I have already installed the JWT Popcharger and love it!!! Glad I did my research cause that is the best bang for the buck. I'll be installing the Motordyne Spacer with Iso-Thermal Gasket & the UR Crank Pulley with Gates belts tomorrow. Can't wait to get out on the road Saturday for a cruise and put everything to use. :D

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
That VQ will definitely start breathing better once all of that is put on.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah... My baseline dyno was 232 and hoping to be in the 240ish range once I get everything installed.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I got everything installed except the APS TP. Those are still on back order. The Popcharger, Spacer, & Pulley helped out a lot. The mid/top end of the power band pulls really hard. I think I lost some low end torque. Hopefully the TP will give some of that back. I plan on getting re-dyno on the 25th of Feb.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well went ahead and cancel the APS TP from PerformanceNissanParts.com and re-ordered from GRD do to back order from APS to PNP. I didn't have any problems with PNP and want to make that clear. PNP was very helpful and friendly with everything. I just need the pipes due to I'm getting dynoed shortly.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well installed the Test Pipes on Wednesday! Oh boy do I love them. They smoothed out the power band, brought back the low-end power, and just an awesome exhaust note! Can't wait to get back on the dyno to see the gains I got from everything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts