Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out on my lunch break washing Lucy b/c she is sooooooo filthy b/c of the rain, it's going to be nice today and tomorrow and not rain till Friday so I loaded up my stuff and washed her on my lunch break (yea I am a little obsessive)

So.........The UPS man just came in..........he says I SAW YOU............:yikes: huh? :OMG: He was watching me wash Lucy!

Then he says "I was like there's a Tiburon.........my roomate has one too, she loves it!"

:headshake: OMG NO YOU DID NOT JUST CALL MY Z A TIBURON!!!! :finger:

I was like "Uh does she have a Nissan or a Hundayi?"
He was like "I didn't know there was a difference" :OMG:
UHHHHHHHHH I was like "Uh, one is a Nissan the other is a Hundayi"
He was all like "Alls I know is she loves the car............."

I tried, really tried, to explain........showed him my Z calendar, my Z toyz, he still didn't understand that the Tib and the Z are made by difft ppl and totally difft carz..........:headshake: I didn't want to say THE DIFFERENCE IS STYLE TASTE AND HP and make him feel bad....

:db: Go and tell you roomate that her Tib sucks ass............ :rolf2:

And to think I looked forward to seeing the cute little UPS man.........now I want to :nutkick: lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
all the graphics make the story that much better...some people :jerkit: , i got asked how much like my celica, and i just looked at them in complete disbelief and walked away. :banghead:

·
Registered
543 Posts
LMAO I wouldnt take offense. A lot of people know nothing about cars. I mean, doesnt Ford sell like MILLIONS of Mustangs?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't really offended, it's like here is this buff dude, always talking to me about my car.......never said Z, but making comments on her, and then find out he doesn't know squat about cars or whatever....funny..........wierd.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
**** Jinx I guess some people just dont know cars or their ass from a hole in the ground

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
wow...i can't believe i just read that.

i think there are more psycho people on this board than on the "other" z forum. haha.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Dec 8 2004, 02:17 PM
I wasn't really offended, it's like here is this buff dude, always talking to me about my car.......never said Z, but making comments on her, and then find out he doesn't know squat about cars or whatever....funny..........wierd.

He thought you were sexy, but he didn't want you to know he was a dumbass...

And yeah, you were offended.

People ask me where I got my "special package" (Fairlady Z Badge). And most older people I see call it a 280Z for some reason...:dunno:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by djkern@Dec 8 2004, 02:35 PM
wow...i can't believe i just read that.

i think there are more psycho people on this board than on the "other" z forum.  haha.

What's your point?
:stfu: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:vomit: I would have told him that he/UPS was instantly losing business with your company.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yeah, hes into old school cars, which is why he called it a Datsun. My wifes kinda funny. She didnt believe he called it a Datsun. But when I finally convinced her, she didnt know why I was so upset. And I am kinda funny, because I dont know why I was so upset either!!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
It's not just a car. It's the start all, end all of the import auto making industry.

Point - plain and simple... this is THE car.

Sorry, I'm just trying to be difficult :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts