Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I think I've seen this before. Awesome vid! I've been looking for this one. Thanks, Josh.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
There's another 'half' of this vid that shows a Supra being driven by the 2 racers before they even touch the R34. I think the whole vid is much better because you can see the comparison and watch how the 2 guys are way more impressed with the R34.

Would it be possible to get the whole vid?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Here's the thread. I had placed it in The Lounge originally. I moved it over here now</span>

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Thanks! Just d/l'ed it for my collection. You guys are the best!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Consider?

I'd trade my Z for a GTR...
I'd trade my Z for a different Z tuned by Mines...

I wouldn't even have to think about it in this case, I'd give you my Z and my left NUT for that GTR.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wish mines could pull something out like that for the z :( they do have an engine package, but i doubt it will be like that!

·
Registered
44 Posts
engine packge WITH turbos would do it.....look at the JGTC 350z's.... running TT vq30's.........they have restrictor plates (rather intrusive ones at that) just to keep em below 500 horsepower.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Sep 9 2004, 08:46 AM
Consider? 

I'd trade my Z for a GTR...
I'd trade my Z for a different Z tuned by Mines...

I wouldn't even have to think about it in this case, I'd give you my Z and my left NUT for that GTR.

I was joking , I dont think anyone in his right mind would have to think about trading Z for GTR

1 - 14 of 14 Posts