Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks guys,

IF you all know of any body shops near Hilton Head South Carolina plz let me know.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
You're right, I'm an idiot.

What again does traction control or brembos have to do with you losing control of your vehicle right after you got done doing 130mph? I read the first post, and acknowledge other people were involved. I wasn't laughing or making fun of your driving skills.

Gotcha. I'm the idiot. Sorry about your luck.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No problem, I acctually think my luck kept me from getting hurt compared to my last collision in a Z
[url='http://www.geocities.com/jebz240/Mvc-001f.jpg'][/url]

I was only 19 when i did this :doh:

Ok let me try and explain this again... He had better brakes and traction control I did not. His car seemed to spin out of control worse than mine did, given we where both driving under the speed limit, and hydroplaned over the same place in the road.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by Jebz240@Aug 7 2005, 10:47 PM
Thanks guys,

IF you all know of any body shops near Hilton Head South Carolina plz let me know.
[snapback]142881[/snapback]​

Waiting for a guy to call me about this...should have some reliable info soon.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 8 2005, 01:08 PM
That is so wierd that 2 ppw's ended up wrecked w/in yards of each other.  Stock wheels suck, hydroplaning sucks even worse.....
[snapback]143082[/snapback]​

yea it was all pretty freaky

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I will close/lock this thread if ppl can't keep the flaming down. Please don't be so judgemental and critical.

As was stated, no one was recklessly speeding in the water. Accidents happen, that's the definition.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Aug 9 2005, 12:11 PM
I will close/lock this thread if ppl can't keep the flaming down.  Please don't be so judgemental and critical.

As was stated, no one was recklessly speeding in the water.  Accidents happen, that's the definition.
[snapback]143559[/snapback]​

Right.

pm sent.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.