Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Old School...Well sort of...

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TwinTurboZ32 
#1 ·
Hello there... Well I had this Head Unit and EQ sitting in a closet here at the house and since I am going to replace my exhaust next I decided save some money and just use this stuff for now. Besides I love the way it looks and I can always get one of those Double DIN DVD players down the road. The Head unit is fairly new however the EQ is about 10 years old. Here are some pics of it now, I need to clean it up a bit but a general idea anyway.. I am not the best photographer but I am happy with it and wanted to show it to you guys. See you out there...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks nice :thumbsup: How does it sound?
Thank You. I think it sounds great! I definately have more control when it comes to managing the highs and lows as well as the bass. I really haven't heard a Bose sound system in a car before and the only other Bose I have heard has been the surround sound display at Best Buy. All in all though I am happy with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.