Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to figure out all the peeps in Okie so we can maybe try and get some of our OWN meets together..

I'm tired of having to drive to Texas all the time for some Z hangouts... (although it is a blast!) I want to have friends here dangit!

Kitty cat ;)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
You sound like a true Southerner. :lol:

Good luck finding peeps. I think this is a cool way to get the attention of local enthusiasts online.

Schweet!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just hurry up and move back to Texas, We're waiting on ya.

·
Registered
21 Posts
whats crackin' cat. i live in OKC. im also the guy who responded to your post in 350zmotoring about your vortech install question. im on the road a lot, but i might be able to squeeze in a weekend or too if the weather is right (is this weather sh!t lately or what!). im not originally from here (from albuquerque) but ive lived here almost 4 years now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interesting! Tinker has alot of Z's huh?? get something together!!
also, didn't you post about the B&M SS group buy on My350z.com? or am I mistaken? I found a vendor (Avalon Racing) and the price is set at 149 shipped. there are 10 people in for sure, and will probably do the deal monday or tuesday so get in on it!!!

Randall, i know I know... I just need to move back and it will all be ok.. ;) BUT I can't. so.... 3 years and countin' (tick/tock)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm 8 minutes from the OK border and an hr straight north of Tulsa.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Oklahoma Z Car Club is very active and has two divisions, OKC and Tulsa.
You pught to hook up with them if you want some Z fun!
www.okzcc.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts